We are one of Yorkshire's most successful family firms, proudly representing a number of franchises across the region. Unlike most large groups and PLCs, we put people first and have a track record of consistently supporting and developing our teams. We believe that if you build your people, your people will build the business.
About this role
We have an opportunity for a MOT Tester to join our Burrows Toyota team in Barnsley. This role will involve carrying MOT Tests according to DVSA standards with the aim of achieving the highest levels of customer service. Key responsibilities for this role are:
- Carrying out MOT tests to a high standard and with integrity for our customers
- Ensure all work is carried out to Manufacturer and DVSA standards
- Adhere strictly to all company Health and Safety legislation
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained
- Attend and contribute to departmental meetings
Training and development will be available to suitable candidates who want to develop their skill and knowledge to advance their career to the next level.
You will be a friendly, outgoing person with a dedication to customer service. You'll enjoy working in a team and a target focused environment with a keen eye for detail and have the ability to complete different tasks efficiently and right first time. You will have good communication and mechanical skills Level 3 qualified.
- To be part of our team, you’ll need to care about our business, our customers, our brand, and your colleagues
- You'll want to develop your career and will be committed to ongoing training and development
- You’ll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 6 penalty points
- You’ll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years
- You’ll have a strong track record as a Technician with current qualification of mechanical level 3
- A keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills
If you have what it takes to be a member of our Aftersales team at Toyota Barnsley then you can apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org